The purpose of the dress code is to:
- provide for a neat and orderly appearance appropriate for school
The following are guidelines for Dressing for School:
- Baker Uniform T-Shirts (short or long sleeved)
- Baker Hoodie (optional)
- Long sleeves under a Baker T-shirt allowed
- Other sweatshirts and sweater can only be worn if Baker T-shirt is visible (i.e. unzipped or placed under the t-shirt)
- Jeans, shorts, sweats, skirts, legging, joggers are all okay, however…
- NO RIPS, TEARS, HOLES, SAGGING, SEE THROUGH, SHORTER THAN 2 INCHES FROM FINGER TIPS IN LENGTH.
- All shoes must be closed toe. No slippers, slides, Birkenstocks...
Our Baker Middle School dress code is designed to help students focus on learning. It also contributes to our safe and orderly school environment. Students must dress appropriately and according to school rules. There will be no modifications to intended style. Students must remain in dress code the entire school day, including arrival and departure.
All Baker staff/administrators/parents are responsible for monitoring and enforcing dress standard compliance.