2023-2024 School Supply List

All students will need the general supplies listed below. Students who are taking classes that need additional supplies will find out from their teacher(s) within the first few days of school.

Students are not to bring whiteout, Sharpies or other permanent markers to school.


  • Backpack or School Bag that can fit laptop and school books
  • 3 Ring Binder (suggest 2” or larger), or multiple folders to hold school work
  • #2 Pencils x 10-12
  • Pens (Blue or Black Ink) x 3-5
  • Highlighters (3 colors)
  • Notebook Paper – College Ruled


  • Pencil Pouch
  • Colored Pencils

School Issued:

  • Laptop
  • Laptop Charger
  • Composition Notebooks