Guidance and Counseling
Hello Baker Bulldogs!
Your Baker School Counselors are here to advocate for all students! We can assist in problem-solving any academic, personal or social-emotional issue that may arise during the middle school years. Parents, please contact us via email or phone with any questions or concerns you may have.
Students with last names beginning with “A-L”: Shauna Jacobs (firstname.lastname@example.org), 253.571.5063
Students with last names beginning with “M-Z”: Ashley Coulter (email@example.com), 253.571.5064
Students, feel free to email us with any questions, but if you’d like to request an appointment, please use the meeting request form below!
We look forward to working with you this year!
New to Baker? Here is some general information about our school! Note: This is tailored to 6th grade, but has a lot of good information!
To request a meeting with your counselor, fill out the form below that matches the first letter of your last name!
To learn more about your counselors, click the links below!
- Ms. Jacobs’ SWAY: https://sway.office.com/JcrQ3SHob8XE7AxM?ref=Link
- Ms. Coulter’s SWAY: https://sway.office.com/nar21TKZMYzd4AdA?ref=Link
If you need IMMEDIATE SUPPORT, try calling/texting one of these numbers:
- If you’re experiencing an emergency, dial 9-1-1.
- 24-hour Crisis Line: 1-866-4CRISIS (427-4747) or 206-461-3222
- Trevor Lifeline for LGBTQ: 1-866-488-7386
- Crisis Text Line: text “home” to 741741
- Teen Link: 1-866-TEENLINK (833-6546) (Sat, Sun, Tues & Thurs Evenings from 6-10pm)